*By purchasing any of these products and completing the checkout process, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the and information pages.
Shipping costs for continental US only. for shipping elsewhere.
• Mask making requires Adult Supervision and lying still for 15-20 minutes.
• The UnMasKit! is for use by ages 5 through adult.
• Mask making is not recommended for those with claustrophobia.
• All UnMasKit! literature and instructions in the kit MUST be thoroughly read before making a mask.
• See and for more information.
Items You Supply
• 1 Pillow
• 2 Plastic bags or headbands
• 1 Felt pen (optional for drawing mouth hole)
• 1 Pair of scissors
• Large bowl of cool, clean water (for each mask)
• Several old towels, sheets, or drop cloths to put under & around working area to catch plaster spills.
• 1/4 Teaspoon measure
• 1 Small sharp knife (optional to cut eye holes if mask is to be worn)
• 2 plates to mix and paint.
• 1 Cup of water for cleaning paintbrushes.
• Relaxing music
• Acrylic paint
• Regular glue
• Glue gun
• Decorative items: beads, glitter, feathers, etc.
• Nail (optional to make small holes to attach hang ties to if mask is to be worn)
• Hang ties: string, elastic, etc.
• Pen or pencils and paper